Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My CS Clan's Science Related History...

• 13-07-2001 7:20pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Right,
    basically I formed VAR two years ago, and the only reason it exists is because I wished to raise something out of a story I had started before I even had my PC...

Years ago I began tinkering around with "Acid-Reign", a basic thriller story evolving around science, human research and possibility of cloning human and / or alternative life...

I have absolutely no science experience whatsoever, so all I have put into this story was straight off the top of my head...

It has quite a few things that I'd like to be informed about...

Bob is familiar with the story, since he's already read chunks of it, and is infact alternative leader to the clan, so maybe now would be a time to ask if anyone had the time to give the basic plot a read and tell me exactly how possible it would be to conduct such experiments listed...

Im not a professional writer (as you will see) and my experience with science died after I finished my Leaving Cert (Hence not much knowledge in regards to science what so ever)

All the scene's submitted to the site are mainly sketches, and lack the true detail i wish to use once I have gathered enough idea's and plot based information, so bare with it biggrin.gif

Also, if you have any feedback on it, or constructive criticism, feel free to tell me... please?

(PS. I feel it is on-topic, if not, then sorry - Just had to say something...)

[VAR]-RopeDrink***** was killed by IOL NoLimits with Headshot from Disconnect

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Maybe if I gave you the link it may have helped...

Silly me...

http://acidreign_.homestead.com/StorySelection.html

Sorry about that...

[VAR]-RopeDrink***** was killed by IOL NoLimits with Headshot from Disconnect

Advertisement