Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No cert

Options
  • 20-07-2005 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Can somebody tell me if i get a consulting engineer to do a job on my house after a big fire and he has discussions with my builder and my architecture/project manager he also had 4 site inspections
    why when i looks for a cert after 3 years i have to pay him to give it to me
    please help :(

Sorry am i in the right place if not please move

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Any chance your solicitor has a copy?

that is the person who wants it ?

It now looks like i need somebody to do a nixer because i m not paying the same guy for the same job again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

you had an engineer and an architect/ project manager ?
    so you had the engineer in to consult on the structure after the fire, and then to suggest what needed to be replaced/removed etc and to supervise construction?
    Did he snag the finished re-construction for you/do an inspection on completion?

I'd assume he's looking for more money as he'd have to visit and inspect the house again.

• Advertisement

Yes but 3 years later should he not give the cert 3 years ago?

Advertisement