Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

information about Raves

• 20-07-2005 5:51pm

I know alot of people are hush hush about this kind of stuff but does anybody know a site or a web community i could join to find out about raves going on around the country.

I usually hear from word of mouth, but it would be handy to know for sure
    Dont want to end up driving for an hour or two some night and find the thing was only a rumour

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Do these still happen? No way. Big warehouses full of young adults e-ed off theif faces having a groovy time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Do these still happen? No way. Big warehouses full of young adults e-ed off theif faces having a groovy time?

course they do,don't know about any websites though im sure someone else can help ya ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Sorry Officer, don't know what you're talking about...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

crikey is it '93 again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

bobmeaney wrote:
    crikey is it '93 again?
    erm... raves are always going to be popular without proper opening hours for clubs.
    and i'd still rather go to a decent rave and be with a crowd of genuine party people, than go to any club in the world that i can think of.

fun or commercial bollocks... your choice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

tman wrote:
    erm... raves are always going to be popular without proper opening hours for clubs.
    and i'd still rather go to a decent rave and be with a crowd of genuine party people, than go to any club in the world that i can think of.

fun or commercial bollocks... your choice

Hmmm?!? I tell u ok? i m from Belgium and we have proper opening hours for clubs....it changes the whole thing! It s really rare to find a club playing commercial stuff there or it would not work! Venues playing commercial are called cafes and bars! lol
    check out www.fuse.be
    www.foodclub.be
    www.h2oclub.be
    www.silo.be
    www.cultureclub.be
    www.dirtydancing.be

So these are a few but a must to visit if you re into good clubbing and staying in Belgium! c ya

still cant find anything substantial, cheers anyway
    probably the best thing to do is PM me if any of you hear anything
    But i know for sure somethings happening up the mountains first weekend of july!!

Did anyone ever hear of creation? (not the indie record label) i think theyre a group who used to organise raves??!?

Advertisement