Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Wireless as an option? Some Advice

• 20-07-2005 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

I've taken the plunge and put an order in with digiweb wireless after some thinking. The order went in this morning and should have it up and running in 3/4wks depending on a site survey to see if i can recieve there signal, i live about 2mls drive from there transponder which is located on the roof of a bulding in town i have a good line of sight of the town even though its the hight of summer and the country side is greener and taller than ever, as the crow flies its about 2ks and they say theres a 50/50 chance of recieving a signal which is better than a flat out NO. Any one here use this paticular service from digiweb? any bad/good stories? what are digiweb like as a provider?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I've taken the plunge and put an order in with digiweb wireless after some thinking. The order went in this morning and should have it up and running in 3/4wks depending on a site survey to see if i can recieve there signal, i live about 2mls drive from there transponder which is located on the roof of a bulding in town i have a good line of sight of the town even though its the hight of summer and the country side is greener and taller than ever, as the crow flies its about 2ks and they say theres a 50/50 chance of recieving a signal which is better than a flat out NO. Any one here use this paticular service from digiweb? any bad/good stories? what are digiweb like as a provider?

Was this not answered here?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=278489

Advertisement