Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V1050

Options
  • 20-07-2005 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 3G phone and the Motorola V1050 is the cheapest one Vodafone does. Any opinions on this phone? I will be using it for web browsing and data connectivity mainly. I haven't been tracking the 3G stuff that closely, but I get the impression some phones have more network connectivity problems than others. How does this phone fare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

In the same boat, looking to get a 3g phone at the weekend and jus wonderin if anyone has dis phone or has anything good or bad to say about it. Im thinking bout getting dis or the 6680. Which is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

have played around with both these phones, friends have them and the 6680 beats motorola by far, this has Mp3 player Realplayer, connectivity is better, looks better picture is excellent and menus are easier to manage

Advertisement