Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carcraft

Options
  • 20-07-2005 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

I firmly believe that when someone gives you good service it should be acknowledged.

My wife had a minor tip in her car driving between two gates and scrapped the rear wheel arch and bumper. The scratch was noticable and there was a little tear on the bumper. I contact Carcraft for an assessment (€170) and I then left the car in yesterday. I got the car back and the job they done is perfect. I am very particular when it comes to cars and can normally spot repair jobs but I cannot on this - the paint colour, shine and panels are all consistent. Anyhow, I'm well impressed and said I would just share the knowledge.

Anyone else use them? If you've good feedback maybe then Mike65 could list them in the good garage guide?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Yep, I've used them also, a load of dents in the bodywork, popped right out, great service, great prices, great speed of processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

jayok wrote:
    I firmly believe that when someone gives you good service it should be acknowledged.

While i believe in getting praised for doing a good job ( when I'm getting the praise :D ) I dont think its entirely warranted. Good is the least that you should get. It is their job to do it properly after all. Maybr our expectations are too low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

While I acknowledge that our expectations should be a "good" job all of the time it is unfortuantely we don't always get good a service or job. Yet still we pay for it. On the flipside when someone gives me bad service I talk about that too.

Over the years I've had a number of tips, bangs, scratches, etc and I left the repair work to other panel beaters, etc. Compared to them Carcraft I felt personally done a good job. Maybe I was just unluckly with 4 other panel beaters?

Anyhow, just to check it wasn't a fluke, I am looking for other's people feedback. Perhaps then we can call it a "good" service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

over there today. hopefully I can back up your praise.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 S2000

I used them for a few light grazes on my lower front bumper. Fantastic service it really was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

My pops has used them a good few times and they have always been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Anyone used these guys recently? I've two small dents on the wings of a car I just bought and looking to get them pulled out and touched up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement