Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Are All Going To Hell!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

"The Rock beat goes back to earliest times when Druids (Yes, Druids) used it to call up evil spirits to do their bidding. Identical to today’s Heavy Metal beat, it was used while human sacrifices were made to Satan and his hosts. "

LOL my God that's some funny sh1t! It reads like the next Brasseye special! I just pictured Chris Morris saying that line and broke down with laughter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

lol. this should be in the humour forum. The first few "facts" were the best. But (as someone else said) how the hell did ya find this in the first place.

well all I gotta say is "turn me on dead man" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Black Sabbath

An anti-Christ group of Satan worshippers. Their albums are sheer blasphemy.

Excerpt From After Forever
    "Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
    If they knew you believed in God above?
    They should realise before they criticise that God is the only way to love."

Ummmm, yeah, let's mark that one down as a maybe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Hmmm, have a feeling that could be an anti-christian website in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

oh man, what a great site, I'm gonna have a read when I go home. this is classy stuff. XD

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭jptk

Well be grand! we can move to the planet blisstonia with the movementarians!
    "we love the leader" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Kare Bear wrote:
    [size=+1]
    Christians - Stay away from ‘Christian Rock!’ It is a deceit and is in deadly opposition to the life of Christ within you.
    :D

[/size]
    ffs you mean we can even listen to stryper?? 'to hell with the devil' is a christian rock masterpiece!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

yaaay! i'm going to hell!!

/me goes looking for a slayer cd

Advertisement