Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Xtra Problem

Options
  • 20-07-2005 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I have a Zen Xtra 60Gb. But for some reason when i plug it into the USB connection then open Creative mediasource. It doesnt see it, usually the zen pops up in the root directory on the top left and you can click on it and it loads all your MP3's. But its not doing it for some reason.

Im in the states using my girlfriends computer so i downloaded the driver and the mediasource program. When i first plugged in the USB cable windows XP detected it and installed it no problems. But now im getting nothing, and i need to get some music off the player.
    anyone got any ideas???

gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I know this is a bit late, but try going into your device manage and check your USB devuces for errors, try to let it fix the error. also the tech support in creative are very good, i had a similar problem, had to let the auto driver search pick it up again, even though like you i had installed it before

Advertisement