Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbor's dog barking 24-7! :(

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I put up with dogs barking 24/7 365 - got used to it.

I'd be interested in findiing out what kind of knackers would chain a collie while they go for fun in the sun. Did your Mum go in for a chat? Did she survive?? Knackers, thats all I can say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Nah she hasn't gone in yet - funnily enought the dog got quiter after i started this thread and was brought for more walks!! ;) They leave him chained up while they're in the house too and then tease him to get him to bark!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

tk123 wrote:
    Nah she hasn't gone in yet - funnily enought the dog got quiter after i started this thread and was brought for more walks!! ;) They leave him chained up while they're in the house too and then tease him to get him to bark!!
    are they back yet from holiday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stephen36

Hi I have a sixteen year old boy who is very fond of dogs and is looking for dog walking or minding during the summer months in the Lucan area

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

stephen36 wrote: »
    Hi I have a sixteen year old boy who is very fond of dogs and is looking for dog walking or minding during the summer months in the Lucan area

WTF? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The dog has quietened down a bit in the 6 years since I posted lol :pac: ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement