Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipton's Peach Ice Tea

Options
  • 20-07-2005 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭

I found this in abundance in France and enjoyed it immensely, is there anywhere in Dublin that it can be bought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Not seen it, or in fact any commercially produced Ice Tea, here in Ireland or the UK for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Never hate peach but I am Obsessed with Lipton Lemon Iced Tea, but unfortunely cant get it anywhere!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I used to drink that stuff all the time when I was abroad. Lovely stuff, refreshing as only tea can be. Perfect for hot weather. I miss it. I believe my parents are planning a holiday to France soon, I mustr ask them to bring back some of it, as well as a few crates of beer...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sarky wrote:
    I believe my parents are planning a holiday to France soon, I mustr ask them to bring back some of it, as well as a few crates of beer...
    That reminds me, my parents are still voer there :rolleyes: phonecall made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Drink it all the time, plenty of ice... mmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

I used to buy the Lipton's Iced Lemon Tea over in Spar near UGC on Parnell Street. It's usually there every time I make a stop before I go to the cinemas anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 FLW

Has any one seen lately where I could get this (Lipton ice tea lemon) in Dublin.

Really would like to find some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Try oriental shop for peach flavour.
    Tesco Extra Naas sells the lemon flavour in powder form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

You can get lovely lemon iced tea in Little Italy in Smithfield. I think you can get it in a few Italian places around town too. GREAT for a hangover :)

That's Brilliant. I really like Liptons Iced Tea , nor sure about the powder. Thanks though @Mrs Fox. I will definitely be over to Smithfield to get some @olaola.

Thanks again. Much appreciated and thanks for feeding my addiction to Iced Tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

For anyone in Galway, Joyce's in Knocknacarra stocks 500ml bottles of Lipton Iced Tea in Peach, Mango and Lemon flavours.

Really wish more shops would start doing it, it's much nicer than Nestea. The peach one is my favourite soft drink, t tastes like summer.

moonflower wrote: »
    For anyone in Galway, Joyce's in Knocknacarra stocks 500ml bottles of Lipton Iced Tea in Peach, Mango and Lemon flavours.

Really wish more shops would start doing it, it's much nicer than Nestea. The peach one is my favourite soft drink, t tastes like summer.

That is the best news I have heard all week.

Was in Dublin over the week end and the Polish Shop at the end of Henry Street (Mary St) in the Polsmak has most brands of Lipton Iced Tea.

Had both Peach and Lemon Lipton Iced Tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

Does anyone have any idea where to get Lipton/Nestea Peach Ice Tea. I'm back after living in France for the past few years and came to love Ice Tea. I hate Lemon, so I'm really only looking for the peach flavour.
    I'm amazed theres none here. I always got the lipton or carrefour own brand one. Not the same with out the sunshine but still I'd like some now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Loanshark Blues

I've gotten the Nestea Peach in small shops like Centra and Mace, and in some petrol stations. They do a summer fruits one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Mill21 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea where to get Lipton/Nestea Peach Ice Tea. I'm back after living in France for the past few years and came to love Ice Tea. I hate Lemon, so I'm really only looking for the peach flavour.
    I'm amazed theres none here. I always got the lipton or carrefour own brand one. Not the same with out the sunshine but still I'd like some now and again.

Hungarian shop on Parnell St does peach Nestea in 500ml and 1.5l sizes. Its at the Bolton St end of Parnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I saw this in Tesco Ballyfermot yesterday, should be in all branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭xtinataguba

never seen it too..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sandybird

In the polish shops you can get Lipton Ice tea in cans for 50cent or 65cent that where I buy mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Most polish shops have a few. Tesco do the regular Liptons in the Polish section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 sandybird

Liptons Ice tea is way cheaper to buy in the polish shops then Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Advertisement