Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number porting question

Options
  • 20-07-2005 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

i'm on meteor prepaid and am changing to o2 pay monthly, and want to port my 085 number over to o2. does anyone know what will happen with my meteor account once the number has been ported? i'd like to keep it going since i can get the free meteor-to-meteor texts with it, but of course i'd need a new number for that since the current number will be assigned to the o2 phone

Comments

Your account with Meteor will be terminated, the only thing you'll have left is the 085 number. Any services that Meteor provided you with (including free texts for life) will be terminated along with the service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah Karsini you are right everything will be terminted, even your free texts for life:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I switched from Voda RTG to Meteor PAYG and I still have my Voda online webtexts... it's great... 600 texts a month :)

Advertisement