Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from 32 man TiG server

Options
  • 20-07-2005 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

Was playing there today.
    Took up a blackawk with a full squad and a jet hit us while hovering over a point.
    It came up as me teamkilling everyone in the helo and i was promptly kick banned.

Basically im wondering wether this will be fixed and who to talk to, to get me unbanned.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.theirishguard.com be a good start :D

Only lasts a round or 20 minutes or so.

Funny tho they were alll in the chopper and possibly seen what happened but still punished you.......

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

as kdjac said its an auto ban and only last a few mins. theres nothing we can do about it. Sadly theres nothing we can do about it as its part of the ranking system and changed be changed. Only thing u can hope for is that players wise up and stop TK punishing for stupid things. Check out theses to threadson our forum "TK kicking" and "stupid drivers punishing for TK"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Funny tho they were alll in the chopper and possibly seen what happened but still punished you.......
    I was talking to most of em on TS and none of em said they'd punished me so i dunno what happened.

Was speaking to one of the TiG lds on irc and he explained it to me.

Cheers for replies tho lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Think automatically punished, & when is a load they prob dont get a chance to forgive. I think, dunno for sure like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

No, I think there is still a TK limit whether they are punished or not.

I shot down a friendly heli with a sniper rifle, complete accident and only one punish, but my next accidental TK got me kick/banned.

I have noticed that the TiG servers rarely if ever upload your stats to BFHQ anymore.
    That kick/ban was never registered, and neither was the last three days worth of stats/medals.

• Advertisement

I'd got the Veteran knife combat badge & staff officer ribbon on the 64 man but it didnt register :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

i got crew service ribbon at about 4pm yesterday afternoon. I didnt get that or my promotion till about 1am last night.

Mine aint came through at all, was a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I wish they would sort this fecking TK thing out. I don't know why passengers can be listed as TKing other passengers in a vehicle.

twice in 1 map last night I was kamikazi'd by a jet (the guy was a prick and doing it to everyone), and both times it came up that I TK'd my 5 passengers. Thankfully I came back with a 100+ score from flag capturing, but it's still ****ing me right off - AND it shows up in my global TK scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Berns wrote:
    I'd got the Veteran knife combat badge & staff officer ribbon on the 64 man but it didnt register :-(

"You have been recommended for an award"

It means if you leave the server before the next map fully loads, you don't get the award. I had to get an award 3 times before it stuck because it was back when the 1.01 patch came out and the fecking server kept crashing.

• Advertisement

Think the next map loaded, but server went down or restarted half way though the map...... but it had loaded :(

Advertisement