Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

under 18's places?

• 20-07-2005 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

ne places 2 go in dub except 4 de wes or redbox??? o for under 18's. r der ne on the northside even where da knackers dont go? do ya no of ne clubs dat r havin under 18 night dis summer but for 16 n overs??? im so bored

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I see you're new here, but i will have to ask you not to use txt spk again while posting here. It's considered bad netiquette, and will frustrate other users of this forum. Type out your posts with real words in future. Anyway...

Gary the Great had some great suggestions here. The kind of thing you'd make a checklist out of for the summer. I presume you mean at night-time though. Dog racing at Shelbourne park gets thumbs up from me. There's also a track in Harolds Cross i understand, if you live closer to that. No age limit, so you can get plenty of your friends to go and have a great evening.
    By way of discos, i just don't know.
    Here's a random suggestion: Start a band. You don't need to be any good. It's great for a laugh jamming with your friends. You will need some sort of instruments though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 blondes-r-best

o sorry no more txt from me. nope i aint musical would be a site to see me in a band, shelbourne am thanks for the idead might give that one a miss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I hear places like the Ivy and stuff are doing under age nights..

Advertisement