Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme Parks

• 20-07-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but...Is there any theme parks in or around the galway area. As i dont know or heard of any yet, and im a very big fan of theme parks, so i really want to go to one, i just need to know where one is located :o

Thank You

- Stuart :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

No there is none of any decent note. Unless things have changed drastically since I lived there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

while galway is a place of many amazing wonders, I dont think theme parks are included.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

There's a theme park during the summers in Salthill in the lot beside Leisureland swimming pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

There's a theme park during the summers in Salthill in the lot beside Leisureland swimming pool.

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if "theme park" was the same as "amusement park"..

yeah but when I hear theme park I picture people dressed as vikings or whatever, they could well be running rollercoasters/bumper cars/various other puke inducing body slinging contraptions........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, there's the new JCB Land in former Eyre Square. Bring your kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NakedGalwegian

Well, there's the new JCB Land in former Eyre Square. Bring your kids!

At least provide linkage if you're robbing our jokes:

http://www.geocities.com/nakedgalway/9-jcb.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Royalties tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

At least provide linkage if you're robbing our jokes:
    http://www.geocities.com/nakedgalway/9-jcb.htm

JCB Land and JCB World - two completely different things ;-)

*wrist smarting from slap*

yeah just like disney land and disney world ...........

anyway we have drunken-keystreet-land happening next week, the theme is racing, beer and women, surprisingly enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Dundhoone wrote:
    anyway we have drunken-keystreet-land happening next week, the theme is racing, beer and women, surprisingly enough.

you forgot the "gamble away all your possesions" ride.

speaking of rides
    i also forgot "hookers -on- tour from dublin land"
    Im not sure where this is on this year though (and i wont be actively trying to find out either!)

Advertisement