Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Forum Request Thread,Closed...?

Options
  • 20-07-2005 9:23pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A few of us are/were trying to get a Boxing forum going and we had a thread going in the forums section and it has been closed.Any reason in particular for this..?I know you guys don't need one but there are some disappointed Boards Boxing fans out there now. :(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Reading "Any update on this?" once a day isn't going to make things go any faster.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

ecksor,
    Sorry about that but we were just getting into a period with a few big fights were going to take place and just wanted to know if this is/was on the cards or not...

Its the not knowing thats killing a few of us...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

No decision on my part yet. There could easily be 10 or more new fora to be created whenever I get a chance to make a good run at it. I was supposed to get that opportunity more than a forthnight ago but it hasn't worked out (along with about 20 other things wrong with boards at the minute).

Thats fine no rush....we no you guys have lives away from boards (expect the bum Tom :D).Maybe we were abit forward,my apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Pretty certain your signature breaks the rules; Anyway,

• Advertisement

LiouVille wrote:
    Pretty certain your signature breaks the rules; Anyway,

Just about to change it now....no point keeping it if the thread is closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That good of you, I mean the ecksor does have 20 odd things to do besides edit your signature,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

ecksor wrote:
    No decision on my part yet. There could easily be 10 or more new fora to be created whenever I get a chance to make a good run at it. I was supposed to get that opportunity more than a forthnight ago but it hasn't worked out (along with about 20 other things wrong with boards at the minute).

Thanks Ecksor its no knowing as Dub said that is killing us , once its still under consideration im glad .

Advertisement