Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a wholesale BB decrease on the way?

Options
  • 20-07-2005 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

I guess this is the place for this but move it if it should be in the broadband forum.

Right so i have been seeing a lot of companies reducing prices and one odd company in the mix was "Eircom" I couldn't believe it. They lowered down from 39.99€ to 29.99€ so I was thinking they wouldn't lower down their prices unless there was a wholesale decrease in order for them to make money. Even though they actually make the wholesale pricelist. Then I noticed Imagine the new company on the block with there 19.99€ a month off which from all the additions goes to about 30€ or there abouts.

I am still on UTV and there 30€ deal and my contract has elapsed but I don't want to change and then find out I have a 6 month contract on me while if I waited 2weeks i could have got a new lower price with the same cap and speed.

So my question is will there be a decrease in BB across the board soon since eircom are really pushing there stuff but then again if you can afford so much on advertising who won't hear your ads.

Mainly worried about changing and then going 'Oh my God why GOD why!!!!' (Gets down on the ground and starts hitting it). :D

Advertisement