Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm going to stop watching if...

• 20-07-2005 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

... Science leaves!!!

Who's with me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Nah. Not a whole heap too fond of him.

Anyway bar hell frezzing over, Orlaith will definatly go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Well Sci is FAV to go...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

science wrecks my head and the northerner is a big slut,but from a viewers point ,science can be entertaining,so its got to be science to stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Aye. The guy is the only one in there who's being true to himself. Even Eugene is slowly turning to the darkside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I stopped watching after the 2nd all out argument yesterday. He has more restraint than i do - i would have knocked their blocks off (all 5' 2" of me :D )

I'm debating turning it on tonight, but if Science goes, i'll probably only turn it on for some friday's evictions to see Craig and Smarmy (Derek) go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Bamboozled wrote:
    i would have knocked their blocks off (all 5' 2" of me :D )

You'd do ok. They all (apart from Eugene maybe?) seem pretty wee in there now.

Having trouble understanding odds gandalf?

try http://odds.bestbetting.com/specials/big-brother/next-eviction

And I'm not saying I want him out, but 2 be honest he lacks the ability to communicate so I can't see him re-engaging with the house members, so what would be the point?

I was a fan of science a while back, just he just seems to have overdone it, and the fact he doesn't seem capable of being reasonable for even a second has changed my mind somewhat(!)

I dunno, Orlas a tit too tho :D

I'm sure i would do ok if it was just size unfortunately i dont think 7 stone would have much "weight" behind it .... i'd probably bounce off all those bellies and end up flat on my bony arse.

The editing of the highlights show that was on C4 tonight (Wed) of the fight yesterday (Tues) was anti - Science.

I'm thinking it might be better for him to go - at least he might have some sanity left. All thats going on ahs to be having an effect on him. i hope he gets a large deal out of it and goes onto his next project for the community with a lot of money and backers behind him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

It'd be rubbish without Science and his little monologues to camera! He really fcuks them all up and I love it. They all pretend they want to leave but not Science "I wanna staaay-yi get maay?" After Orlaith's Oscar winning (Halle Berry style) cry after nominations were announced I have this to say to her; If you hate it that much then walk out the front fcuking door and stop making out like you're in there for something other than filthy lucre. Science to win and the looks on the rest of their fake faces will be worth every penny! Arrrgghh.

• Advertisement

chump wrote:
    Having trouble understanding odds gandalf?

I must be!!!

According to Ladbrokes right now on oddschecker.com (00.02, 21st July), Science is 1/1 and Orlaith is 8/11.

Unless I'm missing something, that makes Orlaith favourite to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

most bookies have science favorite to be evicted.

Ive bet on Orlaith to be evicted. surely its a dead cert she will go.
    Shes a bore where at least Science is entertaining.

Well Gandalf23 if you were to use a proper link you'd see when I posted ALL the bookies inlcuding the most important one to watch (betfair) had sci. fav to go. If you care to use "old" odds, go ahead.

It seems Sciences odds are even shorter today 0.61/1 (to go)

This could all change though depending on tonights crucial edit.

They'll either hang him, or make the others out as bullying bastids. That's risky though as thats choosing 1 person over 7, and he might go anyway. And he does make the show almost unwatchable... (for a lot of people)

I'd say Science will go this Friday. Not that he's not giving the producers plenty of material to work with but the edit seems to be stitching him up eg planting seeds that he homophobe amongst other things and that will turn a lot of people against him.

Also the difference between him vs Maxwell and him vs Orlaith is that Max was a strong personality and as a result had his own hate-club. People don't feel strongly about Orlaith one way or the other and as a result will prob end up voting Science.

Pity really. It seems BB only care about presenting a show in such as way as to get the max number of public votes rather than doing there level best to keep the characters in there by presenting their behaviour in a balanced manner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It'll be a pity if Science goes tomorrow. I thought he was absolutely hilarious last night. They way he kept running around during the dog task with Kemal killing himself to keep up with him was hilarious. Like wtf is Kemal doing wearing high heels while walking in the grass. I would've done the same as Science if I was there.

Also, Kemal misquoting him to Derek about God creating man and woman and that he was homophobic was out of order.

Kemal also seemed to miss the point when Science took off his leash. It wasn't because he was being awkward for the sake of it, it was the way he asked him to go with him for some water.

And as for Derek when he was arguing with Science asking for the group for support when he has slated them all in the Diary Room on several occasions. :mad: :rolleyes:

The thing about Science is, and it will be responsible for his demise, is that although he makes many valid points, he doesn't seem to be able to get his point across without turning the conversation into a shouting match. But I suppose the one thing in his credit is that he's been like that from the start.
    As a result he has many voters that dislike him a lot, and as a lot of people are indifferent to Orlaith it's more than likely that Science will go tommorrow.

Apart from Science and Anthony (bit boring at times) all the others are complete and utter hypocrites.

B.

chump wrote:
    Well Gandalf23 if you were to use a proper link you'd see when I posted ALL the bookies inlcuding the most important one to watch (betfair) had sci. fav to go. If you care to use "old" odds, go ahead.

Chump, I'm not sure why you are saying my link is not a "proper" link... it actually shows MORE bookies than your link!!! I've posted it for you again so that you can have a more careful look this time. If you need me to explain it to you, just give me a shout.

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/...360x/sid/621170

And as for using "old" odds, the odds quoted by me were correct at the time they were posted at midnight last night. The nature of odds is that they can change according to events, and thats what has happened. The odds are likely to change again after tonights show depending on the "crucial edit" as you put it. Just because Scence is currently favourite to be evicted does not mean Orlaith was not favourite to go last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Chump! Science is Bookies Fav to Go....? can u read odds?

Your the guy tipping Eugene to win????? :D i should give u odds on that ;)
    >>safe money

I hope Science goes, arrogant tosser who thinks the universe revolves around.
    Form an orderly Q on Fri, Baseball bats at teh ready lads....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Science was a complete areshole last nite. I used to like him, but he just completely crossed the line.

It seems Bore-laith may have done herself in by her own hands. Twice (yesterday and today) she has said she has a very strong feeling that she'll be the one to stay. Ant said she probably wont, but Orlaith was adamant that she would be staying over Science.

A lot of people dont like that sort of crap and have changed their tune and are beginning to vote her out. :D

Chump! Science is Bookies Fav to Go....? can u read odds?

Your the guy tipping Eugene to win????? :D i should give u odds on that ;)
    >>safe money

I hope Science goes, arrogant tosser who thinks the universe revolves around.
    Form an orderly Q on Fri, Baseball bats at teh ready lads....:)

Well Corben, Sci is bookies fav to go for a decent time now. Thats what I said. :D

Anyway I never tipped Eugene 2 win! But the odds I got him at, if I had a rake of money lying around I could lay him off to make a profit. I suggested people make a trade when for a short while you could get him @ 16's and 14's with the bookies while he was 10/9s on Betfair. He dipped to 6's, you could have cleaned up a nice profit there.

And Gandalf23, for gawd sake any website that said you could get those odds at 12 last night, is wrong. As it wasn't available. It just wasn't. If it was why wouldn't all the punters after last nights show bet a load at those odds and lay off on betfair?
    The bookies all make sure there in line after the show every night.

And whether your website gives more bookies than me I cudn't give a damn, quick more efficient updates are what I'm afta!

• Advertisement

chump wrote:
    And Gandalf23, for gawd sake any website that said you could get those odds at 12 last night, is wrong. As it wasn't available. It just wasn't. If it was why wouldn't all the punters after last nights show bet a load at those odds and lay off on betfair?
    The bookies all make sure there in line after the show every night.

And whether your website gives more bookies than me I cudn't give a damn, quick more efficient updates are what I'm afta!

/Gandalf23 scratches his head and thinks/
    Now it becomes clear why he chose that nickname... chump by name, chump by nature ;)

LOL :D
    *tips hat 2 gandalf
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mattDL

Well, well, entertainment over in 30 odd minutes from now........series might as well be over as far as entertainment goes............

Ah well, here comes the mass "switch-off".

Thats it... my evenings are free again.

Dont give a toss about BB now.

Didn't see the interview. Did Science do well in it?

Either way sayonara BB!

I didnt see the interview - i only have E4 right now so the interview wont be shown till tomorrow afternoon on E4.

Davina called him "An awesome housemate". She defended Derek. All other forums are saying it was the best eviction - he came out to the biggest cheer for an eviction, and saying it was the best interview because he took it like a true winner.

Once again he came out with a one-liner :D On Who-gene, he said "If i'm Science, he's Technology." :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

This forum is going to be empty if all of ye live up to the threats....

Cya Science. :D

Said to HMs when leaving 'whover wins the 100k dont let it corupt u etc'
    Lol well it wont be u Science, Tosser.

Davina asked him did he not realise that everybody in the house was not having conversations with him anymore cause they went straight to shoutin matches, so no one talked to him. She said well u had one true friend in the house ............ The CAMERAS!!!! lol

Just for brief second when Davina asked him did he know how aggressive and absuive to teh other HMs after the showed him a vid of his otubursts there was a half second of realisation but snapped out of it and wheeled out the ol attitude and arrogance...........still learned nothing.

Bye Science...ya feelin me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What did he have to learn, now we have Craig "boo hoo I'll cry to get attention at every nomination result/eviction" and Orlaith "I want to go I want to go I want to go (but I really want to stay)" and Derek "I hate this house such children I should really leave"

Yeah Science had a right to be arrogant with the idiots who were in there with him.

Advertisement