Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL and Yahoo Problems

• 20-07-2005 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else out there use NTL and have problems logging into Yahoo mail, for example? I have no problems in work. However, anytime I try to access a Yahoo address that points to a US server, I get a "Cannot find server" address. The workaround used to be to go to mail.yahoo.co.uk. However, now I notice that if I do this and log, the address I'm sent to is http://us.rd.yahoo.com/reg/...etc. Again, a US server, and again I get a "Cannot find server" error. Any help appreciated,

P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i had a problem too. im on NTL aswell and thought it was that. the way i fixed it was went into zonelarm ---> Privacy ---> Site List ---> click on yahoo ---> click options ---> Ad-Blocking ---> uncheck Banner/Skyscraper Ads.

bear in mind you have to visit the yahoo site in the last day to get yahoo to appear on the list there.

Advertisement