Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boo Radleys

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

'i want to go to boo radleys doctor,it is where my friends are going'
    "i totally understand,come right this way,into the operating theatre"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And yet, the doctor would somehow be considered the bad guy. Society's messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Sarky wrote:
    And yet, the doctor would somehow be considered the bad guy. Society's messed up.

Not in MY society.... he'd be considered a national hero... and given the congretional medal of sensibility and correct judgement. (NOT GIVEN TO ANYONE WHO ATTENDS CPS)

Then we would all burn it to the ground with all the meat market mo'fo's inside it! Wait..... sounds like a plan!..... "Tiny! YO TINY!!!!! GET THE DAMN PETROL BOMBS AND BALACLAVAS!!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 42 matressking

went to boo's every saturday night from september til feb of first year. (4 years ago). it was great craic, old music and you could get away with most stuff by just running away from the bouncers.

went back one time in third year, wtF was i thinking?!

exact same story with the radison.

i suspect though the reason is that both places are FULL of scumbags these days. wasnt half as bad back then when the venue was still open

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

the Radisson downstairs at the weekends is full of utterly totally pished under age women, they think coz they are a hotel they wont get hassled by the guards ....ye have been warned (I think that was a warning) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Yeah its packed to the brim for college nights, full of first years, but every other night it is ****. And so much dance music I wont be going there again if I can help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Sponge Bob wrote:
    the Radisson downstairs at the weekends is full of utterly totally pished under age women, they think coz they are a hotel they wont get hassled by the guards ....ye have been warned (I think that was a warning) :)

And what guards would those be? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dorchadas

An utter s##t hole, got barred my first night in there! :D No regrets whatsoever on that front, In fact Im nearly proud to be barred from such a place!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Boos is a kip.
    Can we leave it at that?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

SyxPak wrote:
    Boos is a kip.
    Can we leave it at that?

But it's our kip :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Come down from your tree and knock a few stones together.

Advertisement