Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a little early but..

• 21-07-2005 1:27am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood, and parked himself on the ceiling of the cave to get some sleep. Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and started hassling him about where he got it. He told them to leave him alone and let him get some sleep. However, they persisted until he finally gave in. "Okay, follow me," he said as he flapped out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him. Down through a valley they went, across a river and into a forest of trees. Finally he slowed and all the other bats excitedly milled around him. "Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked. "YES, YES, YES!" all the other bats screamed in a frenzy. "Good," shouted the bat, "because I didn't!"

A man was walking home alone, late one night, when he hears a
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump...........behind him walking faster he looks back, and makes out the image of an upright coffin
    banging its way down the middle of the street towards him....
    bump, bump, bump
    Terrified, the man begins to run towards his home, the coffin bouncing
    faster, faster, faster, faster
    Bump, bump, bump
    He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him
    However, the coffin crashes through his door with the lid of the coffin clapping
    clappity.....bump............clappity-bump...............clappity bump...........
    on the heels of the terrified man.
    Rushing upstairs to the bathroom the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding, his head is reeling, his breath is coming in sobbing gasps
    With a loud CRASH the coffin breaks down the door...........bumping and clapping towards him
    the man screams and reaches for something, anything ......... but all he can find is a bottle of
    cough syrup
    Desperate.............he throws the cough syrup at the coffin.
    The coffin stops........................

One Halloween a trick-or-treater came to my door dressed as "Rocky" in boxing gloves and satin shorts. Soon after I gave him some goodies, he returned for more. "Aren't you the same 'Rocky' who left my doorstep several minutes ago?" I asked. "Yes," he replied, "but now I'm Rocky II and I'll be back three more times tonight too."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The coffin stops... Top notch. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The one with the bat - was good!

Other two - Ahem. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

first to were great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

First two were brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

First one I heard before, but very funny, second one was class... last one not so good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement