Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eviction numbers for Irish Voters

• 21-07-2005 5:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Voting from Ireland

For Science to be evicted call 1580 712 012
    For Orlaith to be evicted call 1580 712 015

Lines close at 9pm Friday for Irish voters

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

In case anyone thinks i may have posted the wrong numbers for the wrong people in an aim to get one or the other out for my own benefit....

If you count through them alphabetically you'll see the numbers at the end are correct.

Anthony - 01
    Craig - 02
    Derek - 03
    Eugene - 14 -(added later)
    Kemal - 04
    Kinga (never got a number to ring becase Makosi kicked her out)
    Lesley - 05
    Makosi - 06
    Mary - 07
    Maxwell - 08
    Orlaith - 15 (added later)
    Roberto - 09
    Sam - 10
    Saskia - 11
    Science - 12
    Vanessa -13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

ah but how much do these calls cost?! thanks bamboozled-you're so devoted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I have no idea, but someone on here asked for numbers when Sci was up against Max so i put up Orlaiths and his again.

In case anyone was wondering.... I was accused on another forum for putting up the numbers backwards so i would get people voting out the one i wanted to ... hence the second post explaining the order of numbers .

[EDIT] I rang Orlaith's number and checked my credit before and after, and it cost me 43c from a Vodafone mobile.

For anyone that saw it say 68c, I edited it again. I cant do maths :eek: :rolleyes:

Advertisement