Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games

Options
  • 21-07-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

some Ukrainean guy approached me about getting a game going in DCU during the week. Tuesdays or Thursdays probably suits best. I have absolutely no idea what the standard is like, although I reckon it's probably the same as with all eastern europeans playing basketball, there'll be one or two good guys.

Anyone up for this? We only need five people, but if we got 6/7 we could have a few subs. I can probably get one or two people to play if needs be, but it'd be nice to get people from here out playing!

Post up here if you're interested. It'd be nice to get something going next week. I hate procrastination, so let's say provisionally Tuedsay week, the 8th of August at 8 or 9?

The venue is DCU Gym. Anyone needs instructions on getting there, let me know as well.

Anyone going to the all-star game on Friday, I'll be there with my video camera (presuming that's allowed) :)

Phil.

Comments

Advertisement