Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Availability

• 21-07-2005 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if BB is available in the Patricks Street/Dean Street are in Dublin?
    Recently moved into a brand new apartment complex and NTL are giving me repeated ****e about my building not existing etc. Despite the fact they can post me the TV bill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Strange. I know they are very slow at doing installs. Im still waiting them to come to my area so I can get rid of the crap IBB i have now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 DanishGuy

Hi all,

I recently moved to a place called Lios an Uisce (opposite Merlin Park Hospital) in Galway. Yesterday we got a letter from NTL saying that Broadband internet is coming to this area. I dutifully called up to ask when but of course the sales person didn't know...

Does anyone here have any access to any more details? I would prefer NTL over Irish Broadband but need a connection pretty soon.

Cheers,
    DanishGuy

Advertisement