Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you having for lunch today?

• 21-07-2005 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

I'll be having a bagette with ham, egg mayonaise and lettuce if all goes to plan but what are YOU having?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Hot chicken roll.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm just going to hide under my desk and sob gently to myself for an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Diss

Whale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Whatever sh*t the canteen chef found at the side of the road this morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'm just going to hide under my desk and sob gently to myself for an hour.

Can I join you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

what ever i threw in my lunch box (awh bless) this morning i have to work through lunch :( sob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Dunno.. *me looks at empty fridge* guess I'll be having some air.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Of all the inane threads which have appeared on boards, this has got to be a winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Baffled

Toasted cheese, ham & onion sambo, dollop of mayo on the side of the plate and a pack of cheese and onion taytos. Oh, and a big glass of milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

tuna and sweet corn with cheese panini and cheese cake made by me (yum)

• Advertisement

Sleipnir wrote:
    Of all the inane threads which have appeared on boards, this has got to be a winner.

Thanks, that's actually the biggest compliment I could have asked for considering I was trying to lower the standards a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I've got tuna, tomato and rocket on a toasted bagel with a bowl of cherries on the side.

So... lunch time is most likely almost over now.

Anyone have any difficulties? What sort challenges did people face?

Me... I've stayed at my desk as there are some tough looking 12 year olds hanging around in front of the shop on the corner and I'm not leaving to get something to eat untill they move on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Anyone have any difficulties? What sort challenges did people face?...

The queue for overpriced rolls in the local centra was too long for me to hang around at without getting frustrated and annoyed, so I went to the coffee shop and got a panini instead. I had to wait there too, but I don't mind, because I don't hate it as much as the centra..

Anyone have any difficulties? What sort challenges did people face?

Well, you're not going to believe this but as it turned out I ended up not having a bagette with ham, egg mayo and lettuce but instead I had a ham and potato salad sambo. What a crazy world. We should do this every day :D

Despatch wrote:
    Well, you're not going to believe this but as it turned out I ended up not having a bagette with ham, egg mayo and lettuce but instead I had a ham and potato salad sambo. What a crazy world. We should do this every day :D
    Oh wow! A twist ending... I didn't see that one coming.

This thread is just like watching an M. Night Shyamalan film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Why didn't you call this thread "WHATS IN YORE SAMMICH??!?!?" :(

i had... erm... a couple of turkey and mustard sambos, a peanut butter sambo (only had 2 slices of turkey left) a packet of tangy cheese doritos, a muller rice apple deelio, an apple and a kit kat chunky.
    (working the night shift... all i seem to do is snack :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

We were both on a day off so we had homemade chicken & cheese quesadillas (yum, yum, YUM!!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Hot Chicken Baguette, with coldslaw and sweetcorn, fecking georgeous :D

Advertisement