Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Britney Spears

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Oh come on! Britney worked her ass off to get where she is! she trained from child hood. Who is Pink Floyd? Probably some stupid rocker who only picked up a guitar as opposed to getting a real job when he left school.

Britney deserves more respect than this.

oh dear.

I haven't read anything past this post, and unfortunately you just threw away any arguement you ever could have possible had. You should have your ears cut off and be banned from ever expressing your opinion again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

C'mon people. Not everyone can be as incredibly wise and intelligent as us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

I'd just like to say ... in fairness to the Doc... .I hijacked his account and spoke freely about my own thoughts of Ms Britney Spears ...

I was afraid to use my own account incase you all laughed at me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Who is Pink Floyd? Probably some stupid rocker who only picked up a guitar as opposed to getting a real job when he left school.

Pretty close to the truth TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Magpie, you are wrong.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement