Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of stone

Options
  • 21-07-2005 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Want to build an old stone wall across the width of my back garden to raise the level a bit (about 600mm) & put a pond or something fancy into it. I'm not going to Atlantic or similar, the one idea I had was the Dundalk bypass, it seems to have loads of decent sized ones after excavations which are probably being dumped. Might pull up in the jeep & "borrow" a few :D
    Anyone know where I could get cheap stone/rock legally on the east coast & what price I should be looking at. Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

CRH are running ads on all the radio stations about their centres around Dublin.
    Not sure wqhere they are but try www.crh.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Iam probably not helping...

We got a Pump...you know one of those old pumps,you push the lever up and down and water comes out,and we put a whiskey barrel on front of it,we have a circulating water feature...very nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭dermCu

In the midlands, but worth a look:

http://www.wesellstone.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Oldbridge in Slane - There is a place there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hbxutd

Thanks lads, the water feature sounds nice Poblachtach

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

Hi Poblachtach.

Nice idea about the whiskey barrel. How does that sit with the Islam forum?

Advertisement