Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Pes

Options
  • 21-07-2005 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Ohhh now if this isn't a reason for buying a psp I don't know what is.

GAmeplay to be similar to that of PES 5, including all teams etc. Wirless play and some sort of linkup with the ps2's version is confirmed although I'm at a loss as to how that works. Anyway story and screens here:

Linky:

http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=60146

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

sweet!
    i've had my psp for just over 3months now and still havn't come across a game worth buying. been happy enough running homebrew and emulators on it since, but this will have to be my first purchase!
    the link up with the ps2 version involves sharing custom teams which will prove to save a lot of time.
    i'm actually surprised at the amount of console features that are going to feature on the psp including the extra ad-hoc play. .. roll on august!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Try hot shots golf. Very good.

Advertisement