Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beastie Boys in Ireland

• 21-07-2005 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Have the Beastie Boys given up on new album touring singles etc ?
    No hope of them playing Ireland ?

They didn't do much in europe this time round and cancelled some dates there not too long ago

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 1985

they played a good load of dates in europe, including belgium, where i saw them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭boardsee

The beastie boys are ****e. You`d have to be a complete freak to remotely like their ****e they call music. Its bloody desperate. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Thanks for sharing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

boardsee wrote:
    The beastie boys are ****e. You`d have to be a complete freak to remotely like their ****e they call music. Its bloody desperate. :mad:

go b1tch somewhere else then.

anyway...love the beasties to play here their stlye is savage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

boardsee wrote:
    their ****e they call music. Its bloody desperate. :mad:
    as opposed to what exactly ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

Heh saw them a good few years ago in the RDS (with jon spencer blues explosion). They were excellent.

I Love Check your Head, Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty (the others aren't as good).

Anyway the title of this thread is rather annoying as it seems to suggest that they are coming again :mad:

davej

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

hello nasty is my least favourite i think ???
    I love pauls boutique just fookin love it.
    I quite liked the last album too its worth getting if only for that bit where adrock goes" like yeah adam, real mature"
    as for their music being shyte fair enuff each to his own
    just dont tell me some plastic corporate gangsta rapper who'll only be around for 6 months is "better".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Not a fan of the Beasties but they're latest album is class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sahara

davej wrote:
    Heh saw them a good few years ago in the RDS (with jon spencer blues explosion). They were excellent.

I Love Check your Head, Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty (the others aren't as good).

Anyway the title of this thread is rather annoying as it seems to suggest that they are coming again :mad:

davej
    Thats what I thought aswell, You're right though, the RDS was a great gig.

Advertisement