Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benicassim Festival

Options
  • 21-07-2005 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

voted by nme magazine to be europes most unmissable festival benicassim is offering an amazing line up,an amazing camping set up in an amazing environment www.festival-benicassim.com .....and im offering you return flights,7 days camping and tickets to this amazing set up all for the measley sum of 450eu...im mad not to go but something has come up,pm me if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

yeah some mates of mine are goin to it from eire.. me bein in spain and just a couple of hours away from benicassim makes me mad to miss it too.. but i have to play crap music for the dates that its on and thus can´t go.... bollox!!!! anyway, i highly recommend it too if nme´s recommendation isn´t enough :-P whoever goes, you´ll have a fantastic time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

i highly recommend it too if nme´s recommendation isn´t enough
    Well if the NME says so......

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

scarfacemj wrote:
    Well if the NME says so......

Was about to reply with something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

We shudn't diss the NME man, they did bring Andrew WK over after all.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement