Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matt's First Post On His New Board.

• 21-07-2005 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello my friends!

I only have a minute as my life and schedule is absolutely insane right now. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you for visiting The Matt Hardy Show message board. I plan on staying in close contact with everyone here, and keeping you up to date on what's going on in my life. It was the support and stance of you guys that led me back to appearing on the WWE programming. The people that signed petitions for me, called or e-mail the WWE, or chanted for me at WWE events worldwide drove me to return. Your voice was heard, your opinion mattered--and because you stood up for me and what was right, I had to seize the moment--on my terms. It's time for Matt Hardy to go "swim in the shark tank" once again. This time, I won't be stopped, and I will not die. It's US versus Them, and I'm glad you guys are on my side. I'll talk to you guys soon. Be well, and until then...

Matt

And - I just wanted to mention that I thoroughly enjoyed working for Ring Of Honor this past Saturday. The boys were great, the fans were great, and I am very much looking forward to my other dates with ROH. Just in case you guys haven't seen it, there is a free video about my ROH appearance on the home page of the site. Check it out. Don't forget to come check me out this Friday for Big Time Wrestling in California if you're in the area.

And 2 - If any of you guys watched Byte This this week, I heard they showed a picture and talked about Johnny Ace's eye getting busted open and swollen shut. Just for the record, that happened when I elbowed that sorry bastard as he was trying to throw me out of his WWE building Monday. Too bad I didn't get both of his eyes, maybe next time.

Just in case anyone's interested......................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

thanks for the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Alright kids. did matthew do anything on this wks raw?? im in florida at d mo (love that bit) so havent seen it! Gutted tho, week after i leave here theres raw house shows here on sat and sun then monday nite raw on monday (obviously.)
    Cant win em all, just have to catch it back home in november! Oh yeah and whats with people givin out bout it comin back again on that other thread?? ok im off topic now......... see what ya did.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

F*ck him. Everyone supported him, and then he sells out his loyal fans and goes back to the company that screwed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

nah, he went to the company who could offer him the most money and exposure.. i'm glad he's back, i'm just getting sick of these stupid run ins, it's time for him to cut a promo methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Funk Daddy wrote:
    F*ck him. Everyone supported him, and then he sells out his loyal fans and goes back to the company that screwed him.

wtf? he still going to honour all his appearances outside the WWE. whats the problem. he made the decision that was best for him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    wtf? he still going to honour all his appearances outside the WWE. whats the problem. he made the decision that was best for him
    I bet he won't honour them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

It was part of the deal with WWE that he be allowed to honour the six months worth of Independent bookings he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

what I think most people here want to know is if Hardy is still confirmed for IWW's show? I've been asked by a few people and at this moment in time - I dont know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

All I know is that he's worked out a deal with WWE on his own terms, and which will allow him to work all of his Indy dates. So as far as I know, he's still on for November 14th.

Advertisement