Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Night

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

wats dis thing bout the ambassador? the artists are miss wkd, small paul, john kerigan and dj ahmed. anyone know any of these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭katiegordon

hey i heard bondi are selling tickets for some club in dun loaghaire anyone know anything about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

You know what I heard about? Punctuation! (I'm just cranky, don't mind me.) If by "bondi selling tickets for some club" you mean Bondi selling tickets for BONDI then yes, I do know something about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

EFC-4eva wrote:
    dj ahmed
    He sounds really fun. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Heroin

Also, I heard word that this good band are playing an all-ages gig in Draíocht on the night, which could be good.[/QUOTE]

Draìocht! Draìocht! why dont i remember where that is!!??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Heroin wrote:
    Draìocht! Draìocht! why dont i remember where that is!!??

Ummmm...it's not actually on anyway. Just for the record. In case you didn't read the rest of the thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Draíocht is the place in Blanchardstown.

Flashling wrote:
    You know what I heard about? Punctuation! (I'm just cranky, don't mind me.) If by "bondi selling tickets for some club" you mean Bondi selling tickets for BONDI then yes, I do know something about it.
    ok............no i mean my firend said she rang up and they told her they werent having one but were selling tickets for one in a club in dun laoghaire.Unless theres a bondi in dun laoghaire.....??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I heard about that. Not sure what the name is but a couple of my friends are going there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Strokesa wrote:
    disco.
    The things that 40-somethings are to blame for. :D They grew up in the age of disco.

You could have a céile or a dancehall or a ballroom!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A céili....now there's a thought.....

It seems I am going to either the Hardrock Cafe or Captain Americas and then to my friends for a party type thing.....
    I decided that what I really want to do is hire a bouncing castle and out it in my back garden. But my back garden is little bigger than a matchbox and none of my friends would do it. So thats my dream night gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 garywilko

hi my name is gary wilkinson.
    i have a ticket for scream in the point (the junior cert party).
    i am not going to it, so if anyone wants to buy the ticket please call me at 0857127115. i know the tickets havent sold out, so i am willing to sell it for approx. 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

right, got my tics for ivy in russell court hotel on harcourt st. cant wait!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 *Sam*

I'm going to a disco orgainised by Bondi in a club called Paparazzi nightclub in Dun Laoghaire. They're calling it 'Bondi by the Sea'. Tickets are 15 euro. There were on sale today but there a few left.Times- 8am - 12am

Wesely and the ivy is sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

The Ivy club is where I'm going. Probably gonna be crap, but still might be a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Strokesa wrote:
    I decided that what I really want to do is hire a bouncing castle and out it in my back garden. But my back garden is little bigger than a matchbox and none of my friends would do it. So thats my dream night gone. :(
    I know a guy who hired 2 bouncy castles, I think for his 25th birthday.

hey!
    I heard that there will be breathalyzer tests outside scream at the point?does anyone know if this is true???
    Im not planning on getting completely locked or anything but i would hate to be stopped going in cuz i had a drink or two!!! :confused:

I heard that somewhere too, only I heard it was about Traffic though. Probably just a rumour to try and get people to be sober though.

Could be true.

• Advertisement

Do you reaaly think they'll do a breathaliser(can't spell it)to EVERYONE going into the Point??? No way...I heard that too but c'mon that's insane! They will of course search you for alcohol though!
    I also heard that they'll do it in Traffic, maybe they will 'cause it's smaller?? How about if you're going there you just don't drink?? To be on the safe side...

YAY! No drunks in Traffic!

/does a little dance, makes a little love, gets down tonight, gets down tonight...

Advertisement