Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom3/Hl2/Bf2/CS/HL/Farcry all suck.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

KdjaC wrote:
    some of you people have no clue about how games should be played.

stark naked and sitting in a giant bowl of ready-brek?

thats how i play em

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Multiplayer GE really impressed me. However I feel you can't hang onto a game which has been surpassed in every catagory since then!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

farcry went to the next level that all these games didn't, hl2 too might have in physics but it was underused

Underused? You must be joking, are you sure you were playing the same game as the rest of us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Don't get me on Doom "go in room, shoot monster, rinse-repeat-lather" 3. I loved Goldeneye and it's me fave game ever, but I agree, nostalgia ain't what it used to be and I wouldn't wanna play it now to ruin the memories.
    I actually really enjoyed Half life 2 and thought the subtle additions such as the gravity gun and cinematic presentation (i know they were in HL 1 but..) It beat the **** out of Far Cry for sure with its variety. Far Cry was pretty when it decided to run on my computer but it wasn't varied enough, promising start from crytek though. I've heard they've sufficiently changed the game for the console releases, giving Jack powers and ****?

Advertisement