Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunbound

Options
  • 21-07-2005 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

anyone here play gunbound? if you don't its something similar to worms, you control one character and you can switch your 'mobile' (the creature/machine your character sits on, each mobile has a different weapon style) between games and buy upgrades with gold you get from playing or cash you get by charging your credit card. its great fun! the mobile i use is Trico, a dinosaur/rhino thing that shoots cabbages :D if you dl it i recommend 'noobs' start off with Grub (slug-like thing). DO NOT be tempted to use bigfoot because its a big manly monster truck that shoots rockets, it does f*ck all damage! Mage is also good (machine mobile that shoots cool lasers). When you get good you could try using something like Trico, Boomer (shoots boomerangs) or Aduka (shoots little adukas that guide lasers from the sky to the target).

dl it at http://www.softnyx.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Finally tried this out and I'd like to say how much better than Worms, I think it is.

Fantastic game and free.
    Thanks for the headsup

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

whats your username? i'll add you to my friends list!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

cmaher

Advertisement