Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islam - What does the Quar'an Say about "Heaven"

Options
  • 21-07-2005 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

HI, Steven said we could use this forum for some Islam discussion, i think. If not, this thead is at your mercy mods.

Anyway,

How does the Koran (sp-var) describle Paradise or Heaven. All the song birds in cages and 100 virgins etc. etc. is this in the text?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

You're very welcome here so long as you read the charter. I hope the Islamic forum gets the go ahead, I think an admin said he was looking into it but was busy.

Anyway, though I dont have the answer you might be looking for, another question to get you thinking: what specifics do any other religions say about heaven. The book of revelations is all that I can think of about christianity at the moment but its slightly at odds with the film representations

Advertisement