Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good pda games

Options
  • 21-07-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

anybody know any good pda games?

(and before sprinkles says anything i did get it for work, im just looking for something to mess about with at lunch :D )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Warfare Incorporated is a fantastic one. Its exactly like Command and Conquer, with the obligitary "Unit Lost", "Construction completed", "Harvester under attack" commander voice, etc. Great graphics, its really just like playing KKND or CandC original. Plus, it even has a mildly interesting storyline, Skirmish mode and bluetooth multiplayer.

Battle of Kursk is also a decent one. Its like a mini Battlefield 1942. Its a FPS, you go around as either a Russian or German Soldier on various large maps blowing up tanks and shooting foot soldiers. Decent.

However, as you might expect, you'll need a relatively beefy PDA to run both games at their best. (400mhz+)

Although....maybe you were looking for simple games like Tetris and the like. :o I used to have an ipaq 400mhz PDA, and believe it or not, I did NOTHING but play games on it. Was never used for business at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

madrab wrote:
    anybody know any good pda games?

(and before sprinkles says anything i did get it for work, im just looking for something to mess about with at lunch :D )
    I thought you got it for work :)

Get a psp instead you bum!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

sprinkles wrote:
    I thought you got it for work :)

Get a psp instead you bum!

read my original message!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

madrab wrote:
    read my original message!!!
    I did. If your only getting it for games may I suggest a psp.......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah what ever!

did manage to get a copy of sim city 2000 and soduko :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement