Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Game

Options
  • 22-07-2005 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Very simple rip-off of the film board thread.

Post up, your one game. I know its hard to choose from all those favourites, classics and flavour of the year online games... but choose one thats very special to you, maybe due to its story, action, playability, anything really...

There are rules.
    1) Just name the Game and its format (PC, Snes,..) with no comments/opinions on your choice... this is just a simple one shot post.
    2) No comments/opinions on other peoples choices...
    3) No pictures from your titles but you may include a link to a review of the game as to help people see what you have chosen if they do not recognise the title.
    4) Only one game per poster, using the different formats approach will not be accepted ( eg. "HL for PC, Sonic 2 for Megadrive,..." is not allowed ).
    5) Any Computer game is allowed as long as it has been released, mods are fine also.

I hope this can work, my example is below

Comments

Advertisement