Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dream Cars We Could have

Options
  • 22-07-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi all just wanted to know what dream cars you all have I personaly Love the Mazda RX 8 ok its no F50 or 911 but feck it its a sweet motor and as you can all see from my name I love that car come on Share your Dreams with the world & if any one is lucky to win the Euro Mill rember me :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Well currently my dream car is a DB9 - but until then this will have to do - an Alfa GT 1.9JTD (everyone here must be sick of looking at it by now - but I can't resist any chance to post a pic of it :o

IMAG0023.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ShockBlast RX8

I do like it but Alfa's im not a big fan of Alfa or Fiat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Another odd choice but I am a mere few months away from getting my (realistic) dream...Estoril blue or black - Not flash but quick enough and strangely practical.

Saying this I may go for the convertible of the same model

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

Can't see past an F50 myself. Just back from Tuscany and as a special treat the wife took me up to the factory in Maranello ... WOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

I do like it but Alfa's im not a big fan of Alfa or Fiat
    Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

A Black Honda NSX 3.2 Manual :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

A 2L Hyundai Coupe GLS or a Nissan Skyline?

Affordable, Affordable but sexy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

my dream car is the gallardo or f430:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ShockBlast RX8

dearg_doom wrote:
    Why?

Used to work in Motor Trade & Fiat & Alfa always had problems never liked them because of that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Hoping for a NSX one day myself. No time soon though - I've other plans in the mean time.

I also think I'm going to find it hard to part with my current car. I wish I never sold my old car and that was a 91 Fiesta :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement