Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dream Cars

Options
  • 22-07-2005 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Story All we all have our Dream Cars & perhaps one day it could be a reality always keep the faith so lets all share our Dream Cars with the World you know you want to speak of the car that makes you Wana well Just Go. as you prob know my Fave Dream Car is The Mazda RX8 ok its not F50 or 911 but its hot. the reasion Im doing this is cuz Tranceformers now do alternate car mods and there well smart looking for model cars but back to reality post your Dream cars and see what the others think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ShockBlast RX8

Mazda RX8 ok its only a baby compared to our F50 & stuff but for 40k not bad for a sexy looking decent proformeing car just need to get a lone of bout 100K cuz inshurance would Distroy me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Always wanted a soft top - and back in 1993 I bought this a 1975 TR6 - well its no Ferrari but it will do - not so expensive to run either - actually it made its debut as an official classic car today - had to wait 12 years for it to happen - so no more hefty tax bills :D

tr11z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ShockBlast RX8

classic Lovely sorry for confusion putting Dreamcar thing on twice well pick & mix I say

No problem - makes a change from all the more mundane car talk on here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350
    Honda CRX Mk II
    Ferrari 250 GT Lusso

Couldn't decide between those three at the three best looking cars of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'll take a Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota and an all-steel rodded deuce coupe please. In black. Do you deliver?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Alfa, you sure are an exhibitionist showing off all those pics again ;)
    it made its debut as an official classic car today

Congrats :)

I take it it was already insured as a classic? How many cars do you have on the road (apart from the TR6 and the GT) and what's the breakdown in additional insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

1967 Shelby GT-500 or more recently known as Eleanor

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Toyota Supra.

Someday!

unkel wrote:
    Alfa, you sure are an exhibitionist showing off all those pics again ;)
    Congrats :)

I take it it was already insured as a classic? How many cars do you have on the road (apart from the TR6 and the GT) and what's the breakdown in additional insurance?

Thanks Unkle

I have 4 classics on the road at the min - My 1975 TR6, 1977 peugeot 504, 1975 Daimler and what's the last one....*thinking*...... oh yes my 1972 Alfa GT 1300 Junior. All on the one limited mileage insurance policy 620 euros full comp for the lot - not so bad.
    I hope to have my 1983 Alfasud 1.5 Ti on the road towards late August which will complete my classic fleet.

The Alfa GT and my Caddy van are my everyday drives - want me to post pics of my van (its got Sat nav. tv dvd the works - but looks just like a normal Caddy from the outside :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

EB110 , i think thats the model.....

or else a alfa sz...

yes, an alfa. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Ferrari Daytona Spyder...

Thank you Miami Vice :)

mvdaytona.jpg

Advertisement