Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards T-Shirts.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote:
    Well you'll want to give the Boards beer a miss then! :rolleyes: lol
    ya some people even wear sparkly shoes to it!omg the freaks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ya some people even wear sparkly shoes to it!omg the freaks ;)

:rolleyes: Yah did feel I wasn't nerdy enough!! Dam, knew I shouldnt have worn them shoes!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote:
    :rolleyes: Yah did feel I wasn't nerdy enough!! Dam, knew I shouldnt have worn them shoes!! :D
    :D think the hoff badge made up for it :)

:D think the hoff badge made up for it :)

I wore it out last night!! THE HOFF ROCKS!! :D Ooh maybe Boards badges!!! Badges are gonna be like SOooo big in the Autumn!

lol *puts in order*
    anyway ask for badges to be sold if you want. :)

• Advertisement

And you could have your nick on it. Much smaller so stalkers can't see! ;) Ooh be really good for the next beers coz it was too hard to remember so many names and faces, and then people started throwing in their real names. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Larianne wrote:
    And you could have your nick on it. Much smaller so stalkers can't see! ;) Ooh be really good for the next beers coz it was too hard to remember so many names and faces, and then people started throwing in their real names. :rolleyes:

Yeah that got seriously f**king confusing. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Ah well, next time.

luckily mine are both one and the same.

Yeah there's that and THEN finding out the person you thought was a girl was actually a boy! hehe

Larianne wrote:
    Yeah there's that and THEN finding out the person you thought was a girl was actually a boy! hehe

I didn't actually see Tar at the Boards beers but yeah, I too had assumed he was a girl... Can't think why. *Cough*Avatar *Cough* :D

Only realised this in the revealing posts by some Boardsies the next day!

• Advertisement

ya it's great when 100 ppl think you're a chick,also a lesbian and are sure to point it out a lot :)

SebtheBum wrote:
    I didn't actually see Tar at the Boards beers but yeah, I too had assumed he was a girl... Can't think why. *Cough*Avatar *Cough* :D

Only realised this in the revealing posts by some Boardsies the next day!
    hah! you did briefly meet me and oldyellar and dont know it! :)

ya the avatar..thats better than some excuses 'tar.aldarion sounds female' and the best one'you have the writing style of a girl' lmao

hah! you did briefly meet me and oldyellar and dont know it! :)

Really???
    God's Sake... NAMETAGS ppl, we need honest to goodness Nametags. Too much confusion and many lives needlessly lost. Er... Well, maybe not that last bit.

See, badges are the way forward people!! Not so in your face but there!!!

Tar, yours should say 'No, not a girl'. :D

or 'yes im a lesbian' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

I would also like to buy a Boards.ie T-Shirt. The current range is a bit limited though. I also wouldn't mind having a subtle indication of your posting name on it too. Not quite like KEANE on the back of a Man.U Shirt but something similar. I suppose a sticker could do the job short term.

or 'yes im a lesbian'

Yeah, cos ppl aren't confused enough as it is. Their heads would probably explode tryin to comprehend that one. :D

I'll be off out tmorrow to by a badge machine!! Be spitting out Hoff badges like no tomorrow! :D hehe oh Yeah and name badges! Ooh a cool thought... Making badges for regular peeps on the boards and then trying to find them at the Beers and giving it to them!! Well that's a good way of meeting (or scaring) people. Coz I didn't do much meeting at the recent one. :o

Yeah me neither Larianne.

And those that I DID get to meet I then promptly forgot, as Tar can testify.

*Note to self: Simply must buy a camera before the next BoardsBeers...*

serves them right for not checkin out my name in my profile and shouting omg you're not a girl :P i will now reply 'yes i am how dare you..but yes i am a lesbian' :) and i agree kevin some indication would be cool.

• Advertisement

''Coz I didn't do much meeting at the recent one.''

yopu met me,that's all you needed to do :)

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yeah me neither Larianne.

And those that I DID get to meet I then promptly forgot, as Tar can testify.

*Note to self: Simply must buy a camera before the next BoardsBeers...*

Yes it was a bit of a travesty there being no cameras! Well there was one...somewhere..

you met me,that's all you needed to do :)

Well there was that... and getting the Hoff forum back up and running, which we have! YESSSS!!!!! :D

'still hassling people about the hoff eh?' :)

'still hassling people about the hoff eh?' :)

I did do a bit of Hassel Hoffing (or should that be Hoff Hassling) last night in the Mezz in Templebar. My badge gota little outing too!! World domination people!! YAH!!

*Smiles wistfully* Ah, Danger Doyle's. If Only I could persuade my mates to go there more often. Tis a groovy place.

Nice one with regards to the 'Hoff Hassling' btw L.

SebtheBum wrote:
    *Smiles wistfully* Ah, Danger Doyle's. If Only I could persuade my mates to go there more often. Tis a groovy place.

I always have a good time there. Went from Whelan's to there. Such a better atmosphere. The bands are great!! Danger Doyles? That what it used to be called? Not that old, me. :p Nah, that place was only discovered a year and a half ago by my mates and me. Ya should head in on a thursday night. I know the band who play. They good. ;)

Yeah, Danger Doyle's was what it was... Mind you, I never went when it was called that, first time I went there it was just newly opened as the Mezz, May 2003. Wicked place indeedy. Dunno why me mates don't go there anymore - they were the ones who introduced me to it in the first place!

I'll try to drag my mates along one of these Thursdays... Fat chance tho. :rolleyes:

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yeah, Danger Doyle's was what it was... Mind you, I never went when it was called that, first time I went there it was just newly opened as the Mezz, May 2003. Wicked place indeedy. Dunno why me mates don't go there anymore - they were the ones who introduced me to it in the first place!

I'll try to drag my mates along one of these Thursdays... Fat chance tho. :rolleyes:

And they have open mic nights there as well. Free drink for anyone who goes up!! Just tell them that and have them sing baa baa black sheep... free drinkie!! lol

• Advertisement

You serious??? Why was I not informed of this!!!!
    I'm a trained singer FFS... :rolleyes:

Fantastic. Thursday week, so.

Advertisement