Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards T-Shirts.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

SebtheBum wrote:
    You serious??? Why was I not informed of this!!!!
    I'm a trained singer FFS... :rolleyes:

Fantastic. Thursday week, so.

Open Mic nights aint on a thursday. Saw a poster saying Monday night but I'm not sure. Its free beer. And you being a bum and all like... Do head in on a Thursday though. Place is always packed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

No problem. Sure tis only about 200 yards from where I live, so I've no excuse. Apart from my habitual laziness that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I want a tshirt saying Tar.aldarion is my alien baby.

And I want a pic of her wearing that shirt...

That could be arranged seb :)

• Advertisement

Marvellous. :D

Cos ya know. It's a witty shirt an' all. Yeah. That's why I want a pic... Humour.

That now and the Hoff panties , should go down a treat :D

Is is me, or is it gettin hot in here?

Maybe it's something to do wit OldYellar talkin bout her Hoff panties goin' down... ;)

I await the arrival of this pic with baited breath, I must admit... :D

me blushes :D Did i meet you at the beers?

Unfortunately no... Or at least, I don't think I did.

Mind you, I also don't remember meetin Tar but apparently [allegedly] I did speak to him at some stage. It probably just didn't register. I mean, a BLOKE. Who saw that comin, eh? :p

• Advertisement

I know and he not a lessie either :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I want a tshirt saying Tar.aldarion is my alien baby.
    :eek: .......i suppose i would buy that tshirt too tbh ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SebtheBum wrote:
    Unfortunately no... Or at least, I don't think I did.

Mind you, I also don't remember meetin Tar but apparently [allegedly] I did speak to him at some stage. It probably just didn't register. I mean, a BLOKE. Who saw that comin, eh? :p
    miss yellar was with me when we said hi lol :) and oldyellar i am too a lezzie!...that oughta keep those stalkers confused!

ya were doin a good impression of a lessie using the ladies loo and all:D
    ou so we did meet then, I dont remember I could a been a wee bit under the influence at the time though , maybe :D

Damn...

My memory is so full of holes it more closely resembles Swiss cheese than a mental filing system...

Still, I'm sure you're both lovely people... :)

ah we are yea , were both geourgous and deadly!
    If ya met us ya`d be all burn marks cos were so hot :D

Still waitin on that pic... :D

Ah yeah. Next time. I think I was a little sozzled at the time as well. I vaguely recall talkin to a couple at the bar downstairs. Mainly to escape a drunken political discussion I was havin with boneless at the time! It didn't work, I was only talkin to them for about 20 seconds before I was sucked into the rights and wrongs of Communism again...

*Shakes head*

Twas one f**ked-up night.... :)

I vaguely remember walkin into a glass door , ouch :o

I fell down the steps of Voodoo's beer garden.
    In my defence it was f**king dark. Dunno why I bothered goin' out there, I could barely see anyone...

heh funny :D

• Advertisement

oldyellar made me use the ladies toilet in voodo....just dragged me over and threw me in! :eek:
    now where is my alien baby tshirt! :)

get yer own tar thats my tee!you can get an OLDYELLAR is my alien baby t shirt?

Aw, that would look so adorable!

Ok, cancel my previous photo order - I now want a pic wit the both of ya's wearin those tees!!! :D

Im down with that :D

heh heh lol,although usually its too adorable...it's acceptable this time ;)...now i hope set puts the pic he gets on a tshirt :P

heh yea best idea ever tar!

Oh my god, that's such a f**king Brilliant idea!!!!
    Inspired Tar. :)

An we can allk wear em to the next beers!!!

SebtheBum wrote:
    Oh my god, that's such a f**king Brilliant idea!!!!
    Inspired Tar. :)
    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    heh yea best idea ever tar!

ok,that went down well! :) a tshirt with a picture of ppl wearing pictures of each others alien babies who happen to be each other...must grap niche in market ;)

• Advertisement

Shut up tar , there goina steal our business plan!!
    me shoves tar into ladies loo! :D

Advertisement