Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards T-Shirts.

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    you can get an OLDYELLAR is my alien baby t shirt?
    dunno never tried to get one made b4 eek! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

dont lie tar . :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    me shoves tar into ladies loo! :D
    rar! tbh my dear :P

:D rarr yerself

:eek: ... :cool:

• Advertisement

how you doin? :cool:

whats that you want me to come in and see your ceiling later tonight...what an odd request :D

whats that you want me to come in and see your ceiling later tonight...what an odd request :D
    lol :D cheeky mare

me? i just state the facts m'am :)

ok ok if ya insist , I`ll let dec know yer on the way :)

• Advertisement

lol givve him a tenner for the cinema im nearly there tbh :P

lol dec said your some chancer :D

nooo!!!!!!!!! dec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was the one i wanted !!! :P
    now it seems it shall never be er eh 'oh no' but i will just have to buy a tshirt with his pic on it to remember him by!

we can photoshop his head onto my body for your tshirt?

oh dear god...eh maybe for sets tshirt :D

but how else can you get him close to your heart?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sorry, what was the topic again? I'm lost.

boards.ie/vbulletin > System > Feedback
    Boards T-Shirts.

not so much a topic as items of clothing on another site atm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

not so much a topic as a random hurling of sexual innuendo between Tar and OldYellar :D

Not that I'm jealous or anything...
    *Sniffle*

me blushes :D seb said a dirty word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is not a dating forum.

Oldyellar please alter your sig to conform to sig guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Gordon wrote:
    Oldyellar please alter your sig to conform to sig guidelines.

Good lord, someone finally said it.
    I would run.

rsynnott wrote:
    I would run.
    me too...never give out personal details now!

Wheres the photoshop forum?Im tryina sort it even got the bf to try but it wont do what we need :(

arts->photoshoppage

Cool thanx Tar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Sorry to bump this up. Only after coming across this now. I knew that a request had gone in some months ago to start up a boards.ie merchandise shop, didn't know it had materialised though.

Just after ordering myself a nice T-shirt with logo. Nice and neat those too!!

I'm gonno wear it in college for freshers week during clubs and socs, that way I might just get a few extra folks to join in on the fun and post on the Tipp Inst forum. No objectiuon from the Admins I hope???

Advertisement