Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

david gray in olympia

• 22-07-2005 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

just got the last 2 tickets for david gray sun 18 sept my prob is they are not together are there any lads who would swap two together i am going with my girlfriend and we want to sit together,so if anyone is going just to stand at the bar can we swap seats pleaseeeeee :):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mmm_cheese

where are your tickets for??? i have two together in the upper circle..........
    i would rather exchange em for standing though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

mine are row i seat 23 and rowk seat 8 dont commit too soon you might find a better offer but if you could id be very happy ps thanks for the reply pps circle

hmm i might be selling my two tickets now, face value....would u be interested in buying them? where u from ...im Cork

buyin more isnt an option for mei think ill weather it out there has to be agroup of lads goin that will spend their time at the bar that wouldnt mind ,all the same thanks for the reply :cool:

no prob ;)

• Advertisement

i have two seperate seats all i need is two seats together can we fix this much respect to he/she who can :cool:

Advertisement