Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Nokia 6230i (pay as you go/sim free)

• 22-07-2005 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Any one know where i can get the cheapest Nokia 6230i??? (non bill) i've seen it on the internet for around 300 but just wondering is there anywhere cheaper??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

its 269 on o2 prepay.

check out the other networks as all of them have the 6230 on there prepay services.

they are really cool fones as i have it for a long time now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I think Meteor have it on BillPay from €50 or something like that, depending on the tariff that you choose. Bought one myself off boards on Monday night, super little phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

he just wants prices for sim free or prepay.

if he wants pre pay(bill fone) then they start for free on o2 or even 29 yoyos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

drdre wrote:
    its 269 on o2 prepay.

check out the other networks as all of them have the 6230 on there prepay services.

they are really cool fones as i have it for a long time now.

Thats the 6230, not the 6230i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dazz

339 euro sim free, 6230i isn't on prepay atm, 6230 is though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

6230i isnt due for release in this country unsil the enf of next month (according to vodafone)
    although you can get it from ebay.co.uk

Advertisement