Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fanta Greenz = Fanta sh1te

• 22-07-2005 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

i was in the canteen not more than 5 minutes ago and i bought a bottle of fanta greenz and said to myself this might be nicethen when i opened it and took a sip i realised that this was the most vile - foul tasting concoction i have ever tasted in my life.... id drink a bottle of raw whiskey before drinking this ****, apparently the ingredients are apple - no taste of apple, lime - no taste of lime... AT ALL! and melon - i dont believe it the most overpowering taste of dirty melon after being dragged through a ditch off it and it smells like **** my two questions

1. why say apple, lime and melon when it only tastes of ditch water and melon
    2. how can they bottle this stuff and sell it to people expecting that they will enjoy it

Fanta Greenz - Sh1te or nice? 8 votes

Sh1te
    0% 0 votes
    Nice
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.... horrible stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It's.... made... of... people! People I tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

tis worse than dr. peppers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

toiletduck wrote:
    tis worse than dr. peppers!

It must be vile so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I assume your talking about Fanta Apple Splash never tasted, sounds like muck!..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

silas wrote:
    I assume your talking about Fanta Apple Splash never tasted, sounds like muck!..
    Nope.. new Fanta Greenz is Melon, Apple and Lime (apparently!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

It's horrible. The idea of apple, melon and lime sounded nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭super123

It would probably taste a little like lilt. But diet fizzy drinks generaly all taste crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

who said it's diet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

I liked it, actually. Tastes like green Hubba-Bubba in a drink. And I could feel my teeth rotting as I drank...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭super123

Low Sugar - Diet its all the same aint it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I didn't realise it was low sugar.
    It does not have the unpleasant lingering aftertaste that I associate with artificial sweeteners.
    I found it nice. Tasted like melon to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I didn't like it much. Not as bad as Dr Pepper, I mean lets ease up on the hyperbole, but I don't think i'll get it again.

Advertisement