Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R101638.EXE Inspiron 9200 video driver

• 22-07-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

R101638.EXE if anyone has this file handy, could they mail me with it please?

Dell website has some problems it wont allow me to download. Its a video driver for inspiron 9200 laptop

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

Mail a 23 MB file?

Does
    ftp://ftp.dell.com/video/R101638.EXE
    not work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

yeah, sorry just realised its 23mb, cudnt be mailing something like that...

No dell http or ftp sites wont work for this file....
    :confused: Any ideas?

Not a problem with Dell's site. Linkie finished downloading at 120K/sec.
    If you're behind a proxy/firewall that blocks dell exe downloads then exes in mails will certainly be blocked.

From other sites exe downloads work OK?

Or you're working from Libya/N Korea/Iran?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Works fine for me too....

If you're really a CTU agent, just get Edgar to press CTRL-PrtScreen-F11 (then press tab twice) to open the firewall. :)

If this is at home, you sure that it's not a strict security setting in your browser/AV/personal firewall?

There's no little boxes, popping up in the corners of your work area/under IE menu?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

TmB wrote:
    Works fine for me too....

If you're really a CTU agent, just get Edgar to press CTRL-PrtScreen-F11 (then press tab twice) to open the firewall. :)

lol very good..! :D:D

It was because im behind a proxy. Got someone else to download it for me.

Thanks guys...

Advertisement