Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When your drunk....

Options
  • 22-07-2005 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

If you go out this weekend get onr of your mildly drunk (scuttered) buddies to say...

"She sells sea shells on the sea shore..."

We did this last night to one of the lads .... We were in bits.... hilarious stuff... :D

He was saying... She shells sea sells on the sea floor.....!!!

Try it this weekend and see how ye get on....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wow - you are sooo funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I can see how that would go.

"Hey man, now that you're drunk try say 'she sells seas shells by the sea shore'!"

"No, why the fúck would I want to do that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MooShop

yeah thats hilarious stuff :rolleyes:

if only everybody else was as funny as you!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭HarryHoudini

A night out with Baldie must be the best craic ever!

Here's a better one...We use to play the dancing game when we were out and scuttered, basically you nominate a drunk pal of your choice to go out onto the dance floor and perform a dance of your choosing. Whoever performs the dance gets to nominate the next person and a dance.
    Works best when its relatively early in the night and the dance floor is practically empty, it just adds to the hilarity of it all when others in the club are watching and thinking what the f*ck....
    Dances ranged from the robot to the homer lie on your side spin around shouting wo-wo-wo-wo from the episode where the germans bought the power plant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

now now be nice ppl

it is actually really funny when you get someone who has just gotten their tongue pierced to say it still dunno if merits an entire thread though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

shellby wrote:
    now now be nice ppl

it is actually really funny when you get someone who has just gotten their tongue pierced to say it still dunno if merits an entire thread though

or to sing snoop dogs lock it like its hard, why did I ever get my tongue pierced....

joejoem wrote:
    or to sing snoop dogs lock it like its hard, why did I ever get my tongue pierced....

:D

i just got mine done on saturday and it didn't swell too much but i still have to keep th really big bar in it for three weeks and it's true that song is impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

A night out with Baldie must be the best craic ever!

Here's a better one...We use to play the dancing game when we were out and scuttered, basically you nominate a drunk pal of your choice to go out onto the dance floor and perform a dance of your choosing. Whoever performs the dance gets to nominate the next person and a dance.
    Works best when its relatively early in the night and the dance floor is practically empty, it just adds to the hilarity of it all when others in the club are watching and thinking what the f*ck....
    Dances ranged from the robot to the homer lie on your side spin around shouting wo-wo-wo-wo from the episode where the germans bought the power plant.

you and baldie should have a night out together...the hilarity

try giving your mate an arse on face.....much funnier results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Baldie wrote:
    If you go out this weekend get onr of your mildly drunk (scuttered) buddies to say...

"She sells sea shells on the sea shore..."

We did this last night to one of the lads .... We were in bits.... hilarious stuff... :D

He was saying... She shells sea sells on the sea floor.....!!!

Try it this weekend and see how ye get on....
    Are you trying to sell us something?

I'll take two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nitetime

drunkeness will put you in danger
    darkness falls every 12 hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

People give Baldie a break - this may indeed be funny, in fairness we are all mostly sober here - try it tonight or tomorrow night and get back to us on Monday - we might all change or tune then.

For the moment it sounds absolutely stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

"see shell" bull**** is too damn old
    teabaging is pretty damn funny as well
    going up to a girl and lunging her straight up without even talking to her and seeing the reactions is quite funny as well. could have bad results though ie a pissed off boyfriend. Doing this early in the night is even funnier. Or doing it to a bloke is pretty funny as well but also high probability of violence, so generally a no go area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Me thinks drunkenfool and baldie hang out together.:rolleyes:

"see shell" bull**** is too damn old
    teabaging is pretty damn funny as well
    going up to a girl and lunging her straight up without even talking to her and seeing the reactions is quite funny as well. could have bad results though ie a pissed off boyfriend. Doing this early in the night is even funnier. Or doing it to a bloke is pretty funny as well but also high probability of violence, so generally a no go area.

you ask me it sounds extrememly ignorant if a fella did that to me there would be a high probability of violence

shellby wrote:
    you ask me it sounds extrememly ignorant if a fella did that to me there would be a high probability of violence

Yeah true, generally people are slightly dazzeled and confused but when they see a group of people laughing, they see the funny side of it.
    Actually the more i think of it, its pretty stupid/ignorant, but i guess its another exam of drunken stupidity which seems funny at the time. I wish we never did it, kill me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭charlo_b

try giving your mate an arse on face.....much funnier results

A Choc nose :)

Thought that was only an aussie phenomena!!

Ahh the memories :rolleyes: uughhhh as a spectator only of course! :cool:

Yeah true, generally people are slightly dazzeled and confused but when they see a group of people laughing, they see the funny side of it.
    Actually the more i think of it, its pretty stupid/ignorant, but i guess its another exam of drunken stupidity which seems funny at the time. I wish we never did it, kill me now.

well at least you've seen the err of your ways :rolleyes:

charlo_b wrote:
    A Choc nose :)

Thought that was only an aussie phenomena!!

Ahh the memories :rolleyes: uughhhh as a spectator only of course! :cool:

We call it an AOF - Arse On Face. Brilliant
    SUA - spoon up arse - that one is pretty damn nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Well it was funy when we were drunk..... :o

Baldie wrote:
    Well it was funy when we were drunk..... :o

as are most things

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I prefer the about the arab who tried other religions before turning to the dark side.

The sixth sick sith sikh sheik's sixth sick sith sikh sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TearLine

simu wrote:
    Wow - you are sooo funny.

in awe of simu's incredulous powers of castigation,

"Wow - you are sooo funny"

Wow Simu, you are such an airhead !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I've seen Simu's head (heh heh heh), and I can assure you, it's mostly made of water reinforced with bone and cartilage. There are other lesser ingredients too, but air is probably only a trace element.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

lol, I'd say you'd get some odd looks for doing the homer alright... you should bring a video camera next time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

I'd say you'd get thrown out by the bouncers for doing a homer. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Inf

Im pretty sure this would only be funny if you and all your drunk mates held a retard hostage and made him say it. Otherwise i reckon its a complete waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Inf wrote:
    Im pretty sure this would only be funny if you and all your drunk mates held a retard hostage and made him say it.
    Are you offering your services then? ;)

Advertisement