Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This weekends Premier division fixtures and predictions

• 22-07-2005 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Bohemians v Drogheda United
    Bray Wanderers v Shelbourne
    Cork City v Shamrock Rovers
    Derry City v UCD
    St Patrick’s Athletic v Waterford United

Some very interesting fixtures this week. None more so than City Vs Shams. Top Vs Bottom. City are in the form of their lives, while Shams are struggling like never before. Some are saying that City will stroll this. There is one thing I have learned over the years as a City fan, and thats "there is no such thing as a sure thing". Roddy has said he is coming for a point, so he will probably play an 8-1-1 formation. An early goal for City, and I see 5-0. If it gets to half time at 0-0, Rovers could snatch this. Hopefully there will be a big crowd for this. No readsons as to why not. Good weather, 7 points clear at the top, playing a poor Shams team.

Bohs Vs Drogs. A win for either team effectively ends the others title/UEFA ambitions. I reckon Bohs to win here 2-0. Drogs arent a great side, and are playing poor at present, while Bohs are playing very well.

Bray Vs Shels. Shels seem to be getting back to form, and Bray are happily in mid table. Cant see beyong a good 1-3 win for Shels.

SPA Vs Waterford. If SPA have any relegation worries they will be over tonight. Waterford are in freefall, and will, unfortunatley, go down automatically.

Derry Vs UCD. I see a 1-0 here for Derry to keep the pressure on City. UCD are no bad side, and wont lie down.

EDIT: Just seen Roars thread. Can the mods please merge. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

gimmick wrote:
    Bohemians v Drogheda United
    Bray Wanderers v Shelbourne
    Cork City v Shamrock Rovers
    Derry City v UCD
    St Patrick’s Athletic v Waterford United

hmmm
    i see a few upsets here...(shels/derry)

bohs 3-1 drogs
    bray 1-1 shels