Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Quarter Finals - Going?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Agree with you Flukey.

It was a great game and Galway won fair and square.

I'd have loved if KK had sneaked a late goal to force a replay but it was not to be.

The KK fans were out numbered in the park about 2 to 1 I'd say, which was a pity.

When we were 11 points down they all belted out the "Fields of Athenry" and our fans did nothing to counter it. The KK Supporters Club should make us all learn the words of "THe Rose Of Mooncoin" or else come up with a new tune for us to belt out.

I really hope that Galway knock Cork for six on Sept 11th...not that I am bitter or anything :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

mick_irl wrote:
    Agree with you Flukey.
    I really hope that Galway knock Cork for six on Sept 11th...not that I am bitter or anything :-)

Not at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I hope Galway win too. It is great when none of the big 3 win, and Galway winning by beating all of the big 3 would make it particularly special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Up Cork!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement