Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And a couple more for good measure.

• 22-07-2005 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

NEWMARKET 6:45

UNDER MY THUMB

Eoin O Neill's 2 year olds have been in rare form this season and this horse is one of the highlights. I backed him earlier in the week where he won at 4-1...Mr O Neill keeps him over in England and runs him again before the handicapper can get his claws into him. Should follow up today.

7:15

RACE TO THE MUSIC

Probably won't be much a price but a winner is a winner and I think this horse has the potential to be group class (albeit 3) and there is nothing else in this race that has any particular form that should scare the choice....

2:45 NEWBURY

SHORTBREAD

Not a great race by any means, the Newbury card looks quite tough today but I like Dunlop as a trainer and I think he's found just the race to get a win for his horse. Been crying out for this trip, the ground won't be a concern and his biggest danger will probably come from serbollini or screenplay.

D

Comments

Advertisement