Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Health Food Stores

• 22-07-2005 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I'm looking for health food stores in the dublin area, for bread,veg etc etc

any recomendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

There are a good few in town, I'm not sure of all the names but I'll try to give good directions!

There is one on Wicklow Street, beside the Centra near Louis Coupland. They sell supplements as well as various food - I don't know if they sell fresh stuff, but they carry the usual packaged healthy food stuff (rice cakes, cereal etc.)

On Grafton Street, there is another very good health food shop beside McDonalds, I've been in a few times and the staff are very helpful. There's a Holland & Barrett further up near the Body Shop.

On George's Street there is a very good shop too... it is accross from the Central Hotel.

Hope this helps! I'm not to well up on where the best place to buy bread and veg is on a daily basis, but the Farmer's Market in Temple Bar Square every Saturday is a good start. It's a little pricey, and it's worth getting in before lunchtime as it's less crowded - but the food is gooooood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭judesherry

theres the dublin co-op on saturday mornings which is great

and nourish which is on liffy st. and on dame st.

Advertisement